December, 6, 2016 – Pittsburgh, PA: CLG Partner and generational expert Kim Huggins, will facilitate a workshop offered through The Power of Professional WoMen Philadelphia (POWERTM) organization on January 19, 2017.
During the interactive workshop titled, ARE YOU READY? 5 Generations of Clients…5 Generations of Employees, Kim will share her insights about leveraging the power of multigenerational relationships including:
- Who are these 5 generations?
- What is important to each one?
- What is the best way to communicate with them?
- How do you strategically leverage the 5 generations?
- What are the key areas where generations are really different?
- How leader behavior drives employee productivity and engagement across generations?
To learn more about the session and to register go to www.powerw.org. Seating is limited.
The POWER of Professional WoMen (POWER) is a Philadelphia-based forum that builds up and puts to work its collective power to promote professionalism, interests, career development, leadership skills and community involvement. Founded by experienced, socially-conscious professionals dedicated to increasing the number and the influence of women leaders, POWER collaborates with and develops the next generation of leaders, supporting them in their diverse workplaces and strengthening their communities.