Senior Principal Consultant
Are you a personable, experienced relationship‐builder who enjoys working with world‐class global clients? Do you like solving business challenges/selling/managing/delivering leading‐edge management consulting services to leaders of the planet’s smartest companies? If so, talk with us about your future with CLG, the world’s leading behavior‐based management consultancy!
Help clients solve their most pressing challenges. Sell CLG’s services, acquiring new clients through building and nurturing strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Drive client account growth strategy and execution
- Provide a superior level of project leadership and client delivery
- Develop a strong understanding of CLG’s brand and offers, stewarding the brand internally as well as with clients and prospects
- Steward and execute internal strategic initiatives
- Minimum of 10 years prior experience in management consulting and sales; HR experience a plus
- Proven experience selling sophisticated management services
- Industry experience in manufacturing, financial services, pharmaceutical sales, energy, or other industries
- Builder of strong client relationships (including with C‐suite stakeholders); able to assess client needs and define optimal solutions, guided by the CLG brand
- Skilled at establishing immediate credibility with clients
- Combined technical and business acumen with superior client delivery
- Outstanding skills in management (including project management), leadership, and communication (listening, facilitation, negotiation, verbal and written presentation)
- Skilled at working virtually; freedom to travel weekly (including internationally)
- High personal energy and motivation
CLG offers a competitive/comprehensive benefits package, including:
- We are proud to be a 100% employee‐owned company, through direct stock ownership or participation in our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Corporate Office is in Pittsburgh, PA, however you may live anywhere in the U.S.
- Competitive salary with performance‐based bonus opportunities
- Single and family health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Short‐term and long‐term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off
At this time, CLG cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CLG is an equal opportunity employer.
CLG is a drug‐free work place.
CLG is not contracting with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CLG directly.
Apply for this job
Senior Principal, Job ID: CLG-4064